Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can my visa be rejected 2021/11/9 16:06
I went to Japan in 2015 for a 3 month japanese course in a language school and got a tourist visa. I decided to stay for more 4 months but this time I've applied for a specific visa (long term resident 'third generation japanese descendant'). I had a relative that issued some work certificate to obtain the visa but I ended up not working and returned to my homecountry after 4 months.

I'm concerned that if I apply for a student visa this could be a reason for my visa to be denied.
by Ays (guest)  

Re: Can my visa be rejected 2021/11/9 21:25
You are third genaration.
You have relation with japanese blood.
Why you are afraid?

We people of third world get japanese visa,reside in japan,married,work in japanese company,then why you are afraid.your japanese family is beside you.Good Luck.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can my visa be rejected 2021/11/10 06:29
If everything was legal last time. Then there would be no reason for denial.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can my visa be rejected 2021/11/10 06:32
They can deny visas for any number of reasons. All applications are handled on a case-by-case basis. Just apply and find out. Nobody here can predict the result.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can my visa be rejected 2021/11/10 06:55
Just having a lineage of Japanese doesn't guarantee visa. Someone says as though those who have Japanese ancestor or relative can easily get a visa but it isn't true, their visa can still be rejected if they don't meet criteria as well as visas for the other non Japanese. When a visa is not granted, it is not because the applicant is from certain country.
by mamoru (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can my visa be rejected 2021/11/11 23:43
Dont worry ,Go Forward and apply for japanese visa
by A obama (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread