Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan Student Visa Situation 2021/11/13 04:13
Hello there , I have been wondering if it is possible to apply to another language school after you graduated ? in my case I was quite unsatisfied with my Japanese language school as their way of teaching is quite unorganized and I am generally quite a slow learner.
My original plan is to finish language school and go to a vocational school, although I feel as though my Japanese is quite bad to follow and learn from class lectures and professors. So now I am wondering would it be possible if I apply to another language school after leaving Japan for around 1 year or 2 years and then starting fresh again to apply for a new student visa ? Would it be possible within the laws of the Immigration of Japan ?
I know that you get 2 years max on a student visa in Japan , although going to another language school right after graduating from one might be a problem. From what I can guess , you can ? but you have to leave the country first and wait for some time (1 year ish) to apply again ?
by Joji Hafu (guest)  

Re: Japan Student Visa Situation 2021/11/13 20:09
You are more than welcome to come japan as a student visa holder.From 2022 ,April session japan will open its border for international incoming student.
by Blossom rio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Student Visa Situation 2021/11/19 16:02
I am also in this situation - looking to take language school courses again(after basically dropping out of language school due to covid) and wondering if it's possible to come again, or if the two-year limit also applies to people in situations like ours.

any help would be appreciated.
by same place as u (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread