Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

After graduate senmon-gakko 2021/11/23 19:29
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to enroll in a Japanese Language School next year and plan to enroll in a vocational school after that. But the time I graduate vocational school I would be 29 years old with no prior job experience.

I wonder if its hard to find jobs at that time.

Thank you in advance.
by Supedra (guest)  

Re: After graduate senmon-gakko 2021/11/26 13:42
If your course is hair dressing and you want to work as a hair dresser, for example, it is impossible because there is no visa for it. That is what many young people from my country who went to a senmon gakko for hair dressing realize after graduation. However if you look for employers in Tokyo who can employ non-Japanese with new regulation, you might be able to work.

Your aim may be another job, not hair dresser, but some other jobs are the same. It is visa eligibility before age. If you have already a visa which doesn't limit job kind (e.g. spouse of Japanese national) and a required license or qualification, you might have chances. However 29yo without experiences... well I hope you will be treated as a gaikokujin because it is impossible to get any (decent) jobs for Japanese national with this condition.
by guest A (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread