Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

HSP visa re-entry and tax details 2022/7/14 05:39
Hi Team,
Ifm having HSP visa and returned to my home country January 2022 and Ifm planning to return 2022 December. I have few questions kindly clarify .
1. As Ifm staying more than 6 months outside japan , where as Ifm
Working in japan taking salary In japan , is there any issue with my tax ?
2. We have new born baby both parents are Indian , can we apply new born baby visa in India self or is it mandatory to be in japan as a parent to apply for Coe (note : my Company is not ready to sponsor)

Kindly confirm above looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
by Venkytokyo  

Re: HSP visa re-entry and tax details 2022/7/14 15:37
Ifm having HSP visa and returned to my home country January 2022 and Ifm planning to return 2022 December.
Did you leave Japan with special re-entry permit ? That will give you permission to leave and enter Japan within one year period.

1. Are you still employed, paid salary by your employer? Then yes, you are taxed in Japan. Also you didn't file for exemption for residing outside Japan. And so do your health insurance/pension which should be taken care by your company.

2. Your company/employ do not sponsor your child, you or the parent of the child who sponsor the child dependent visa. But you will need your employer/company help with documentation(employment status/taxes etc.) to show proof of income/employment.

As such, you need to apply for COE in Japan and do the visa application in India.

That is what I think. Maybe others can provide more information.

congratulation on you new born child.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread