Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Foreign Accomodation near Ritz Carlton Osaka? 2022/7/16 15:48
I am an international student and will be doing my internship for 6 months in Osaka. I am looking for an accomodation in the city that is closed to Ritz Carlton Hotel, and possibly furnished. Preferably near to transportation (such as bus or train). Possibly costing less than 75,000 JYP per month. What location for foreign accomodation (no guarantator required) would you recommend?
by Vicflo888  

Re: Foreign Accomodation near Ritz Carlton Osaka? 2022/7/17 13:00
This is not a personal recommendation, but just to get you started on your search -try "guesthouseosaka," their "apple" location is conveniently located from a subway station of a line that connects directly to Umeda (near Ritz Carlton Osaka).
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Foreign Accomodation near Ritz Carlton Osaka? 2022/7/18 08:01
Not sure about Osaka, but wanting a no-guarantor place you would be wanting a company like Sakura House. They have a lot of places in Tokyo and some in Kyoto - not sure about Osaka. Oak House is another, and I know they have some places in Osaka as they did a bit of expansion a few years ago.
Try searching for "sharehouse Osaka" and you will get a few leads.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread