Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Advise on any transportation pass 2023/1/9 15:24
Hello all
please advise us on our 2 days trip to hakata
Fukuoka airport bus to hakata
Hakata to nanzoin then back to hakata dinner at yatai maybe in Tenjin overnight stay at hakata .
Day 2 Hakata to Kurokawa onsen overnight
Day 3 Kurokawa onsen to Hakata .
Can we buy any pass to make use of these 3 days ?
SunQ ?

For days 4 -7 : we will be using 3 days Northern Kyusu JR pass to the northern areas . Beppu , Yufuin , nagasaki or maybe Kumamoto .
by Iry ou (guest)  

Re: Advise on any transportation pass 2023/1/10 01:54
SunQ bus pass cover kurokawa onsen

By JR Limited express train, From hakata to Hita station,then bus
Or Local train via kurume to hita station
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Advise on any transportation pass 2023/1/10 13:26
SunQ Bus pass north kyushu 3 day 9000 yen
JR kyushu whole kyushu 7 day=20000 yen
by Mandy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Advise on any transportation pass 2023/1/11 12:26
Thanks for the replies
by Iry ou (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Advise on any transportation pass 2023/1/11 13:53
I have visited Fukuoka several times, and even flew into Japan into Fukuoka Airport. There is a subway connecting the Airport to Hakata Station for 260 yen. Please check my prices, as things may have changed.

I have stayed at several places near Hakata station, but I like the Route Inn the best. It is on the northeast side of the station, close to the bus depot. There is a huge 100 yen like store above the bus station, and Family Mart nearby, and it also has a hot spring bath in the basement. You could go over and drop off your luggage before going places.

The train from Hakata Station to Kidonanzion-Mae station takes about 30 minutes and cost 380 yen each way. Looking at the costs, I would suggest getting an IC card at the Airport for the first day.

The direct bus from Hakata to Kurokawa is 3150 yen, so just paying that for each leg, and the IC card, will be less than buying a Sun-Q pass for three days. Instead of going back to Hakata, I would suggest that you go from Kurokawa to Beppu or Yufuin. There is a direct bus that goes that way.

Good Luck, in planning your trip.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: Advise on any transportation pass 2023/1/11 14:54
Thanks so much for the heads up .
by Iry ou (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Advise on any transportation pass 2023/1/11 23:40
Oops… The Route Inn is on the Northwest corner, not the Northeast corner. It’s very convenient as it is very close to the Hakata Bus Depot and Train Station.

Sorry about that…
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread