Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Vaccination check (Visit Japan Web) 2023/1/16 02:39
Hi,

I uploaded pictures of my three vaccinations to the Visit Japan Web site.
The current state now seems to be "Review completed / test not required" and the
display is blue, so all should be fine according to the instruction manual.
However, there is also a countdown saying something about "Time remaining to complete registration"
(see https://imgur.com/2ckO9h1 for a screenshot).

Am I supposed to do something now to complete the procedure?
by phl (guest)  

Re: Vaccination check (Visit Japan Web) 2023/1/17 04:19
Sorry dont have the answer but I'm bumping this up the top as I am in the same position. I did mine on the weekend, but I'm pretty sure it is finalised even though it has that passage.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Vaccination check (Visit Japan Web) 2023/1/18 13:34
Yes, see page 49 of the guide here, it shows the red writing in the completed page https://www.vjw.digital.go.jp/manual/main/visitjapanweb_manual_en.pdf

Re: Vaccination check (Visit Japan Web) 2023/1/18 18:38
The manual is a little outdated though. It says now on the vaccine certificate registration page:

"Registering QR code for quarantine procedures upon entry to Japan is no longer required. QR code is no longer displayed here".

It only says:

"You have completed all pre-registration for quarantine procedures. Please show this screen when you board the aircraft and when you land in Japan".

That seems to be when you have registered after December 28.
by TM (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Vaccination check (Visit Japan Web) 2023/1/18 18:45
Cheers yes, but the manual also shows the red writing regarding the countdown notwithstanding completion of registration. I actually had the same concern myself which is what motivated me to look (I wasnt just being nice). So I think we can ignore the countdown, as long as it says you are registered.

While we are at it (and another thing I checked), the immigration QR code has a yellow band at the top instead of blue, and this seems to be OK as well, according to the manual).

reply to this thread