Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get tickets on Pia.jp? 2023/2/7 07:32
Hi All

There is an event in japan that I want to goto in May. (Im traveling to japan in may for one month)Tickets go on sale in a few days on PIA.jp.

I have a friend that lives in japan that was willing to help out.

https://va2.pia.jp/index.jsp?slcd=VK769&n=0905231102

Looks like that tickets are to be purchased from a mobile application,

Just wondering how me and my friend will be able to get the tickets on our phones if my friend was to buy them.

Will we need to get a japanese phone number when we are in japan and is there some process in the app to transfer the tickets?

If anyone knows that would be great

Thanks
by Spazzo246  

Re: How to get tickets on Pia.jp? 2023/2/8 18:55
Are you sure you have the correct URL? The application mentioned on the link provided has already been closed (back in December).
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: How to get tickets on Pia.jp? 2023/2/8 19:08
And I do not see any concert dates for May.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: How to get tickets on Pia.jp? 2023/2/14 00:20
HI. I have the same question too. I am trying to rebook 2 tickets in pia.jp for a live streaming program in early March. But the website seems to need 1) katakana surname and katakana given name, 2) local address and 3) Japanese handphone number for verification which very obviously that I do not have any of them since I am a non-local. Anyone with any information are welcome and much appreciated. Thanks!
by JasmineL74 rate this post as useful

Re: How to get tickets on Pia.jp? 2023/2/14 07:46
@JasmineL74 - getting your name in the correct kana can take a while. There are conversion sites that will do that, and also input on a computer might be half or full width - can be tricky to get correct.
For a phone number, you could try using an 050 number (something like Skype does those). Address could be a bit trickier, but do you have someone in Japan whose address you can use?
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread