Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ninja dera website 2023/2/12 00:38
For many days I tried to reach the webside of ninja dera in Kanazawa (www.myouryuji.or.jp). But it looks like it does not work. Has anyone information about the actual visiting situation? Thank you very much
by Peter (guest)  

Re: Ninja dera website 2023/2/12 08:04
The website works perfectly from here (inside Japan). It could be another case of sakoku web behavior, Japanese website operators blocking access from outside of Japan as a solution against online attacks (I am just speculating). What error do you get?
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Ninja dera website 2023/2/12 09:28
I had similar issues with Meiji Mura site - was able to access the site till third quarter of 2022. I reported the issue and was told therefs no problem.
A lot of sites are now blocked if you live outside Japan (including hotels).
Perhaps they should increase their security instead of just blocking access to overseas customers.

PS : I did a quick search on the above & was unable to access too.
by aa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ninja dera website 2023/2/12 09:38
Copy paste from their webpage below:

Reservation Procedure
Opening hours and closing time.

Weekdays: 9:00am~4:00pm
Saturdays/ Sundays/ Holidays: 9:00am~4:30pm
* Admission starts 10 minutes before the reserved time, and the tour starts on time.
* Tours are available every hour or every half hour, depending on the day. Please call us for the dayfs schedule.
Holiday

1st January and Buddhist memorial service days
Reservation procedure

The reservation can be made only through phone call. Please call us using the number below.
Reservation phone number

076-241-0888
The reservation starts one month before your visiting date.
We will stop accepting reservations once all places are taken. Please make your reservation early.
Please note that changes to reservations are not accepted during busy periods. The intercom within the grounds cannot be used either.
The questions and confirmations to be asked by the operators include;
The number of visitors
The number of adults and children (ages of the children)
* Children of preschool age is not allowed to visit inside the temple for security reasons.
* Lower-year elementary school students are requested to bring a piece of ID such as a health insurance card to prove their age.
Acceptance of the language limitation: Please note and confirm that the tour guide is only provided in Japanese. No other international language guides as well as translation services are available.
Acceptance of a ban of translation: Please confirm and accept that translation is not allowed during the tour even if one of the visitors within the party can understand Japanese and translate into other language.
Means of transportation (ex. By car, bus bike or on foot)
Name of the visitors
Nationality of the visitors
Reservation of the day

You can make a reservation for the tour of the day as long as we have capacity to accept. However, early reservation is strongly recommended in order to avoid inconvenience.

We donft accept any reservation via e-mail
Admission fee

Adult 1,000yen / Child 700yen
* Please pay the fee at the entrance when you enter the temple.
* Please pay in cash. Electronic money and credit cards are not accepted.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Ninja dera website 2023/2/12 17:14
Thank you so much Uji, aa, and LikeBike for your replies. LikeBike thank you for the copy, exactly what I needed.
Great forum
by Peter (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread