Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service 2023/2/24 12:49
1. May I send my Luggage from Shinano Omachi Station to Toyama Station, but I will take my Luggage in the next day, because I will spend a night in Holiday inn Kuroyon and go to Toyama through Alpine route in the next day. How much should I spend for it?
2. Is there Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service in Ogizawa Station?
by Gafur Feriyanto (guest)  

Re: Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service 2023/2/25 14:02
Yes, you can use a luggage forwarding service to send your luggage from Shinano Omachi Station to Toyama Station and retrieve it the next day. The cost will depend on the size and weight of your luggage, as well as the distance between the two stations. You can inquire about the cost at the luggage forwarding service counter at Shinano Omachi Station or contact a luggage forwarding company in advance for an estimate.

There is a luggage forwarding service at Ogizawa Station for the Alpine Route. You can use this service to forward your luggage to your destination along the route, such as Toyama or Matsumoto. The cost will depend on the size and weight of your luggage, as well as the distance it needs to be transported. You can inquire about the cost at the luggage forwarding service counter at Ogizawa Station or contact a luggage forwarding company in advance for an estimate.
by danielwilliams rate this post as useful

Re: Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service 2023/6/21 15:00
Just wondering if the luggage forwarding service at Ogizawa Station still exist? I looked at the official alpine-route website's 2023 Baggage Forwarding Service and it doesn't look like they have a service from Ogizawa Station.
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/transport/baggage.html
by ryan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread