Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visiting Sasebo + Huis Ten Bois - hotels? 2023/2/27 19:25
Planning to visit Sasebo + Huis Ten Bois over 2 full days/nights. How much time should I allocate for Sasebo and HTB and where should I stay?

Would the following work?
Day 1: - Drive to Sasebo (we will be departing from Fukuoka in the morning) and arrive Sasebo around noon. In that case, I was planning to take the 99 island cruise before going for lunch/shopping around JR Sasebo, but how long will the cruise take?

For night 1, should we stay in Sasebo, or are we better off driving to HTB on that night and stay at one of their hotels?

Day 2/Night 2: HTB and stayover
Also any recommendations on which HTB hotel?
by darthBL  

Re: Visiting Sasebo + Huis Ten Bois - hotels? 2023/2/28 18:07
How much time allocated is up to you.

HTB can be a one or two day affair. One would be fine.

Sasebo also cruise depends on which cruise or activity you do. Cruises go for one hours up to full day.
by h (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visiting Sasebo + Huis Ten Bois - hotels? 2023/3/1 17:55
Thanks. Also wondering how big is Huis Ten Bois and if you think arriving at noon will be enough to see the whole place (assuming they close at 9pm)? We will be driving from Fukuoka, but wanted to drop by Shirato Waterfall on the way to HTB, so likely arriving HTB around noon. We plan to stay in one of the hotels in HTB for the night.
by darthBL rate this post as useful

reply to this thread