Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shipping company with parcel pickup 2023/3/16 03:59
Can anyone help with a shipping issue? A want to send a parcel to Denmark with a kumiko-door (200x100x10cm) from a Tokyo based company (Tanihata). They do not handle shipping outside of Japan, so I need a company that can arrange a pick up of the parcel in Tokyo and send it to me without me being there physically.
Is there a company in Japan/Tokyo that can do that?
by Bote  

Re: Shipping company with parcel pickup 2023/3/16 20:00
Almost all the well known shipping companies off a service you are looking for. Very surprized a seller in Japan has no idea who they are. Some will have size limits. But should be a starting list for you to check through.

Fedex
Sagawa
Nippon
Yamato
SEino
DHL
Japan Post
UPS
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shipping company with parcel pickup 2023/3/16 22:22
I think OP's post is inaccurate.
個人のお客様からの直接のご注文はお請けしておりません。(ミニ組子以外)
恐れ入りますが、業者様を通してのご注文になります。
TANIHATA does not sell their (housing) products to any individuals. they only sell them to house builders.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shipping company with parcel pickup 2023/3/17 04:18
I am sorry to have created any misunderstandings. This company is indeed only selling to other companies, but they have been so nice to help me amtets as long as I will take care of shipping myself. That is why I asked here.
I have had a very good experience comunicating with them.
I will try to make contact with one of the suggested shipping companies.
Thank you very much. :-)
by Bote rate this post as useful

reply to this thread