Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ticket to Haradanien Garden in Kyoto 2023/3/19 15:28
Hi, can anyone please advise how to get the ticket to Haradanien?

I checked their website but they didn't update since 2020😏 Do I need to reserve the ticket from somewhere or can I buy on the visit date?

Many thanks.
by Yukievn  

Re: Ticket to Haradanien Garden in Kyoto 2023/3/19 15:32
They have been updating their Japanese website, but for some reason don't bother to publish the specifics that most visitors are interested, such as admission fee and shuttle bus details:
http://www.haradanien.com/

Just noticed that they recently updated their website to state the maximum possible cost, which is 1500 yen. Lower outside the peak (in past years it was 1200-1500 yen).

by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Ticket to Haradanien Garden in Kyoto 2023/3/19 15:35
In previous years, did you reserve in advance or just come & buy ticket on spot?
by Yukievn rate this post as useful

Re: Ticket to Haradanien Garden in Kyoto 2023/3/19 16:41
I never made reservations. I don't think they accept reservations (except for parking lots).
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Ticket to Haradanien Garden in Kyoto 2023/3/19 17:05
We visited Haradanien on April 2nd, 2021. I didn't make reservation ( I think it was not possible). We took a taxi from Metro Kitaoji station (there were many taxis waiting) to Haradanien, bought tikets (1500 yen/person) and just enter the garden.

After that we took a taxi (There were taxis outside the garden) to Ninnaji.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Ticket to Haradanien Garden in Kyoto 2023/3/19 23:07
Hi Uji & frog1954,

Thanks so much for your response. Now I'm confident to go :)
by Yukievn rate this post as useful

reply to this thread