Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Maiddreamin - Maid Cafe Ticket Types 2023/3/27 12:29
It will be our first time going to a maid cafe. I understand that there are different types of tickets available, does my whole party (3 people) have to buy the same ticket?

For example, at Maiddreamin, they have 1) drinks only ticket, 2) trial maid experience, 3) whole maid experience, etc.

Just wondering if we can sit at the same table if some people purchase ticket no. 1, and the rest purchase ticket no. 3.
by moochi2000  

Re: Maiddreamin - Maid Cafe Ticket Types 2023/3/28 11:06
I checked but couldn’t find those ticket types for that particular cafe?
WIthout knowing the specifics, I would assume that you’d have to get the same type of tickets for everyone (for a table), as the maid(s) would come to the table to serve you…
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Maiddreamin - Maid Cafe Ticket Types 2023/3/30 13:04
Thanks for the response, I saw the ticket types when I booked via their website (translated in English). I'll just buy the same ticket types.
by moochi2000 rate this post as useful

Re: Maiddreamin - Maid Cafe Ticket Types 2023/4/3 13:55
Maybe I don't fully understand what you're asking, but what are "ticket types" you can buy at a maid cafe? I've literally never heard of that before and I've been in Japan for a long while. Why do you need to buy tickets in advance to go to a maid cafe? It's not as if you're going to a concert or something.

Wouldn't it be better to just make a reservation online or call or email to ask them what's needed? It also depends on what cafe you're going to and why you want to specifically want to go to that one.

I'm not sure if you've been to a maid cafe before, but a word of advice: I went to one once and it was damn weird.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread