Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Matsumae whole day, worth it? 2023/3/28 18:54
Thinking of going to Matsumae for cherry blossoms for a day from Aomori. I reviewed the transportation methods on this website and even from Hakodate, it seems like essentially a 3 hour trip each way. This would essentially be a whole day affair, correct? as I imagine the bus there is not frequent.
Anyone who has been there during cherry blossom season think it is worth dedicating a whole day to?
by jolinn  

Re: Matsumae whole day, worth it? 2023/3/29 07:29
Yes it is worthy
Beside Aomori,you can visit by bus from kikonai..You will board hakodate bus from kikonai eki mae to matsumae.
by Kk (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Matsumae whole day, worth it? 2023/3/29 07:51
My concern it is 2.5-3 hrs each way from aomori or hakodate, making for a 6 hr day by transit. That being said, it is still worthwhile?
by jolinn rate this post as useful

Re: Matsumae whole day, worth it? 2023/3/29 16:19
There is not too much to due in Matsumae and the castle is rather small.

It could look really nice due to Hanami, but would be nothing compared to Hirosaki
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Matsumae whole day, worth it? 2023/3/29 23:08
Thanks, perhaps I will make a day before decision. If transport were easier, Id definitely go.
by jolinn rate this post as useful

reply to this thread