Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Pokemon Cafe shop without reservation 2023/4/24 15:35
Hello

I've tried looking myself for this information, but haven't had much luck on the Pokemon Cafe's website or elsewhere on the internet.

I am wishing to buy merchandise from the Pokemon Cafe shop (not the exclusive merchandise that you can preorder with a reservation).
However, I am wishing to know whether it will be acceptable and allowed to buy merchandise from the shop without a reservation for the cafe itself?

Also, I am wishing to buy the plushies of the Pikachu Sweets mascots. I see that they can be brought at the Pokemon Cafe shop. But can they also be brought from the Pikachu Sweets shop or the Mega Pokemon Center in Ikebukuro?

Thank you!
by Kay (guest)  

Re: Pokemon Cafe shop without reservation 2023/4/27 11:53
Which pokemon cafe are you referring to? Does the cafe you're interested in have some kind of website or contact? I would probably just do an email or phone number contact if possible to find out if you can buy things that you're asking.

Keep in mind here in this forum, that are MANY kinds of shops in Japan and more often than not, they have a website where you can email them and ask questions.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread