Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ikebukuro Hotel Theatre Hotel, Tokyo 2005/8/14 01:13
Can someone give me feedback on the above hotel? CLEAN/ DECENT?

Convenient? good location? Easy access to places of interest / food etc?
by Bald  

ikebukuro hotel theatre 2005/8/14 16:29
This hotel is on The Sun-Shine60-Street that is one of the most crowded street in Tokyo.Near the hotel,there are many movie theaters,restaurants,bars etc.Especially,there is Sun-Shine60 building that has 60floors,a large shopping center and many entertainment places like an aquarium.And this hotel is very near the Ikebukuro station(about 3minuts on foot) from where you can get on 7lines of the train to be very convinient to go to every place in Tokyo.
The price is 6,000yen-10,000yen.Considering the place(the center of the center of Tokyo!),I think it is not high.
If you can understand Japanese,check this site.
http://www.theatres.co.jp/hotel/index.html
by applecake rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2005/8/15 00:16
thank you..
aaa, cant understand japanese. but i will write to the hotel anyway. But if any travellers who have stayed at this hotel before, please tell me your experience..

Cheers
by Bald rate this post as useful

A site in english 2005/8/15 11:59
by KEDS rate this post as useful

Japanese - English translator 2005/8/15 20:49
Although not the most efficient translation tool, Babelfish provides a general gist about the information on a website. Hope it helps.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
by Shane Fisher rate this post as useful

it's good 2005/8/15 22:47
I have stayed at this hotel several times starting in 2000. I believe it has been renovated. It has become more expensive in the last few years (my last stay was 2002), but for convenience it's excellent. You can quite easily navigate your way out of the HUGE Ikebukuro station by following the signs to Sunshine City - hotel is just up the road!
by Lynda rate this post as useful

Ikebukuro Hotel Theatre 2006/9/10 14:09
Hi,

can i know which exit shd I follow to reach the hotel? If I'm at Narita Marriot, how can I get to Ikebukuro Hotel?

Thanks.

Lainey
by Lainey rate this post as useful

... 2007/7/27 06:21
I am trying to get in contact with this hotel, but they are not replying to my e-mails and my phone does not allow overseas calling. What other way can I get in touch with them urgently?
by ... rate this post as useful

. 2007/7/27 06:57
You can't find any phone anywhere that can make a international dial?
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread