Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ninjutsu 2005/9/30 09:21
Hey, are there ANY Ninjutsu (ninjitsu) schools in Japan? I am just curious; has anyone ever came across one or heard of one?

Thanks
by うずまき なると  

Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu 2005/10/1 10:03
Hi,

years ago I have been deeply interested in ninjutsu and I read the four books about the way of ninjutsu by the american ninja Stephen K. Hayes. Thaught by the grandmaster Dr. Masaki Hatsumi, he was the fist non-japanese who was allowed to teach the style of "Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu" in Amerika. Today lots of Bujinkan Dojos are found in every country and I think it not problematic to locate them in Japan. It's helpfull to ask for further information at the "Shadows of Iga Society"

Greets Mirco
by Mirco "Mitsutada" Gillmann rate this post as useful

noda city 2005/12/12 01:37
Noda City, outside of tokyo. Thats where the bujinkan dojo headed by hatsumi is.
by DX rate this post as useful

Besides Bujunkan??? 2006/6/12 05:15
Are there schools or clans of ninjutsu in Japan besides Bujinkan?
by Gakusha rate this post as useful

schools 2007/2/13 21:42
no the are just schools... there are 3 schools of ninjitsu and Bujinkan is the mane 1... i am an australian and i am going to japan to trane
by ninja21 rate this post as useful

can i move to japan and learn ninjutsu 2007/3/13 13:41
i have benn studying karate sience i was 6 but i always wanted to learn ninjutsu and in japan I am 17 and studying japanese for a half a year now my family is not wealthy so they cant pay for my studies is there any way i can train in ninjutsu with labor like farming i can also teach english and hebrew but idont know if that can support me. please if you know a way please tell me it i got this dream sience i was 9 my japanese sensei told me i should do it please help. thank you
by gal rate this post as useful

Dojos 2007/8/18 18:17
HI my name is John Martin Miciano. I'm a brown belt in shotokan karate and a senior student of the Philippine Shotokan Karatedo Association International. I am very interested in studying ninjutsu unfortunately there are still no ninjutsu dojos here in the Philippines. I would like to invite any ninjutsu teachers or masters to teach ninjutsu here in the Philippines. I would be willing to help them if they accept. You could contact me in my email uchijakakashi@yahoo.com.Thank you.
by Martin rate this post as useful

Bujinkan 2007/8/18 19:35
Hi

I was in Japan last Month because of Japanese as of Ninjutsu.
In Noda is the main Dojo for Bujinkan members under Hatsumi Sensei. You take the train from Omiya using the Toda Nobu Sen. takes about 45 min. The cost per training is 3,000 Yen. The more Japanese you understand the better.

Yes, at the momment their is no Ninjutsu teacher to be found in the Philippines who teaches Ninjutsu. Why? because people would make fun of you. But that should change soon. Ganbatte !!!
by Kage rate this post as useful

other than bujinkan 2007/9/16 01:55
hi
there is also genbukan ryu in japan
shoto tanemura is the master
sore dewa
gambate
by chris rate this post as useful

甲賀忍者はどうかしら 2007/9/17 11:09
by くのいち rate this post as useful

Bujinkan Dojo 2007/9/19 02:55
so at the Bujinkan Dojo you will learn Ninjitsu?. i have been looking for a dojo that you can learn Ninjitsu in canada for so long but not yet have i found one so i gess ill be off to Japan. If you go there is there a place to stay or work? if any one has any info pleez contact me xxxx@hotmail.com
by morgan rate this post as useful

schools 2007/10/19 20:58
I am in yokosuka JP for a while
and was wondering if some one knew of ninjutsu schools close by
by TY rate this post as useful

Contact Hatsumi-san 2007/11/25 16:18
http://www.bujinkan.com

You must write in Japanese if you want to contact hatsumi-san.
by adio rate this post as useful

reply to this thread