Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

V-kei! (Visual-kei!) 2006/6/2 14:45
Hey!

Ok, i love visual-kei like a drug lol, and i was wondering;

Do any regular guys(non-celebs.) in Japan dress in that kind of style??

Like does anyone see people dressed in the v-kei style walking around downtown tokyo??

And if so, whats there numbers??? Hahaha...

But seriously, i just wanted to know if v-kei was something that only the bands in that genre do, or if i could by chance meet guys who really do dress in that kinda gothic-feminine style, with the awesome hair and makeup, daily(or alot!)!??

Thanks for any responses!! xP

-Iza
by Iza  

. 2006/6/3 10:37
hello,I'm a student not star.I live in tokyo. you see them downtown sometimes . also, I play music with friends. I play the guiter and the violin and the piano.japanese kids like to play music like American. I do make up a little when I walk around downtown Tokyo . I have tattos and dress like fashion GURU,but not too gothic. If you want to see V-kei, go to lives. you can see them.
by I am a japanese boy rate this post as useful

Oh kool! 2006/6/5 13:12
Awesome!...

Well thanks for replying, and its nice to know some guys kinda dress in the v-kei style! xP XD

-Iza!
by Iza rate this post as useful

Iza 2006/8/7 03:42
Yes! In Tokyo where I live, there are many who dress in unique manner...
They look good too!
by Umi rate this post as useful

answer! 2007/10/31 10:35
Hello, I am a V-kei and Japan. I recently moved to the USA. I dress visual-kei anytime im not just home hanging around. Its a normal thing I do, rike second nature. I also had a few friends down in Tokyo that are rike me.
Please excuse my English
by Hara Takumi rate this post as useful

there are vkei "boys"... 2007/10/31 15:41
but the majority of the vkei boys you see walking around are actually girls ^_~ From what I've seen, most guys dress in a more relaxed style than the performers you see, whatever their influence (like casual vkei, gal, brand etc)-it's the girls walking around in the leather and full make.
by Kate rate this post as useful

reply to this thread