Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tateyama-Kurobe tickets 2006/7/24 13:58
How do I buy tickets in advance for the Alpine-Kurobe? Can I just purchase the tickets as I go along the route or can I go to a JR station and buy the tickets for the whole route?

Thanks,
Ke-Wei
by stuckat1  

... 2006/7/24 18:02
The ticket for the whole alpine route can be bought at Toyama and Ogizawa Station. Tickets for partial sections at all the stations along the route, I guess.

JR also offers some combination tickets that include the tickets for the alpine route and the round trip from your starting station. Such combination tickets are available from Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Okayama, Hiroshima and Shikoku. Travel agencies may offer packages from other cities, as well.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Tateyama alpine ticket 2008/3/12 13:27
1) We do not intend to buy the through ticket for the whole route. But buy tickets for some section of the route. Can we buy all the tickets we want at Toyama station instead of at the window of each station?
2) We read from some guide books that it is possible to walk from Murodo to Daikanbo. We are going on 25th April. Is this walking route ok for this period?
by CYC rate this post as useful

reply to this thread