Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

gothic and punk clothes in Japan 2006/11/29 18:17
Eto...
I love gothic and punk clothes and so my question is: what is the best label of this kind of clothes and what labels there is/are (gomen. I don't know the right word at the moment)?
by Kitty  

my favorites... 2006/11/30 11:27
My favorite brands are h.naoto and Black Peace Now. Other brands off the top of my head: Algonquins for punk, Baby the Stars Shine Bright (mostly sweet loli, but their Alice and Pirates stuff is a little more punk), Moi-meme-moitie, Mary Magdalene, Metamorphose. closet-child.com is a Japanese punk/goth consignment store where you can look at lots of different brands together and see the measurments- not all Japanese punk and goth brands fit or look good on foreign frames.
by Vita rate this post as useful

- 2006/12/2 09:23
Go to a bookstore etc. and byu a magazine called ''gothic and lolita bible'' and look there. Many brands and also the addresses to the shops.
by haru rate this post as useful

gothic and punk clothes in Japan 2006/12/3 04:42
I have this "gothic and lolita bible" but in there are not many labels. ^^**
by Kitty rate this post as useful

Check out... 2008/1/20 18:17
KERA magazine is a fantastic reference with a mix of punk / goth loli gear- and the models/singers are so gorgeous!

R.
by R. rate this post as useful

reply to this thread