Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

black hair salons in okinawa? 2007/2/2 11:08
I'm moving to okinawa in a few months and im gettin hair fusion(weave) before i leave...i would like to maintain it while im there..if anyone knows anyonwe that can do weaves plz send a reply.
by Kwizzy  

yes 2007/3/20 16:21
yes I know there is a black hair salon here on Okinawa run by I believe Wives that are stationed here. You can find adds in the local Kadena paper. They also do weaves
by dawn rate this post as useful

hair weave 2007/3/27 12:39
I am coming to kadena in May and wanted to know if you found a good beautician that takes care of fusion?
thanks
by didi rate this post as useful

Okinawa Hairstylist 2008/8/31 23:30
I go to a Japanese stylist named Aya. She works in a shop called Oriental Magic. They are located next to Reggae Bar Flex near Araha Beach. Their telephone number is 098-926-4545. The take both dollars and yen, as well as credit cards. Aya lived in the US and studies hair in Atlanta and New York. She has installed weaves for me 3 times. She also does cornrows, microbraids, etc. Her prices are reasonable to those military spouses that do hair in their homes.
by Queenie rate this post as useful

Braids in Okinawa 2008/12/29 19:25
Bright Fashion & Extensions
Tel: 098-926-3201
Hours: 1200 - 2100
Styles: Extensions, Cornrows, Box braids, Microbraids

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a lady named MsTay
Email: mztay31@yahoo.com
She does braids, cornrows and little girls braids and beads.
by Queenie rate this post as useful

Braids 2009/2/3 16:38
Not sure about weaves but there is a girl name Brooks who braid hair on Kadena. She is good and affordable, she supplies the hair. She did my hair and I was satisfied.... Check out her website. braidsbybrooks.webs.com
by Nikki (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread