Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Maid Cafes in Akihabara 2007/2/6 06:00
I will be visiting Tokyo mid-March with my boyfriend. I am dragging him to B:Lily Rose (a cafe where the all female staff dress impersonate pretty boys), so we are going to a Maid Cafe to make up for it.

I'm looking for recommendations on Maid Cafes in Akihabara. There seem to be a lot of them, so we're trying to find one that is relatively entertaining, welcoming of foreigners and female customers.

Both my boyfriend and I are 25 and we are the "cool type" of otaku if that term even exists - so we are totally comfortable wether the vibe from the cafe is trendy or geeky.

Thanks!
Cristina from San Francisco
by Cristina  

Hmm.. 2007/8/21 07:06
I don't know many, I just went to the @Home cafe with my friend. You sort of all sit looking up the front, where the maids play games like everyone playing @Home paper, scissors, rock to win pictures of maids, or stuff like that, or a video plays on the screen. It's not really separate tables, more benches. And the costumes are brown - pink and brown i think - not the black and white type. Cute though :)
by Lie rate this post as useful

reply to this thread