Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

heart broken 2007/2/28 11:30
What are some ways to talk about a bad break up? For example, ''He broke her heart'' or ''She got dumped suddenly''? Also, how would you express ''He was a jerk!''

Just curious. Thanks in advance!
by Melissa  

ill try 2007/9/14 10:15
kareshi wa kanojo no mune o shimetsuketeyatta(broke her heart) totsuzen furareta (dumped suddenly) aitsu no baka (jerk)
by gen in fu mei rate this post as useful

ill try 2007/9/14 15:28
no problem if u have any more than that just feel free to ask by the way heart broken is (shitsuren)in japanese
by gen in fu mei rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/14 16:06
- Shitsuren shita/Shitsuren shimashita. (I am heartbroken, in informal/polite speech.)
- Furareta/Furaremashita (I was ditched)

- (Kare wa) iyana yatsu datta. (He was a jerk.)
- (Kare wa) doushiyou mo nai yatsu datta. (He was a hopeless case.)
by AK rate this post as useful

Hung over but can comprehend 2007/9/29 09:00
Hello, can somebody please help me?

I don't know if I need a translation as much as advice and the best way to communicate it. I speak basic japanese but I need a pro's help on this one.

My gf just broke up with me and I really need to express something. I'm not going to push it if we were NOT meant to be with each other but I want to really give it one last shot.

Basically the reason we broke up was because she felt I did not trust her. In my home country, I would usually see my girlfriend 3 or 4 times a week whereas my current gf says she wants to only see me 3 times in a month. At first I was really surprised but afterwards understood and accepted it. Unfortunately, during my initial surprise, I think the way I expressed myself came off as though I was being jealous and suspicious of her. When in actuality I just really miss her a lot. Could somebody chime in on how to best communicate this? That basically I trust her, it was just the huge difference in how many times we can see each other compared to my last relationships that made me insecure.

I dunno??
by Hung over but can comprehend rate this post as useful

Hung over still 2007/9/29 09:07
Oh, I should mention that in the past, her ex bf used to hit her and be extremely jealous. So I am pretty sure she is putting me and that guy in the same category when that is ABSOLUTELY something I would never do. I truly care for this girl and love her to death.

I would like to express that somehow that I am NOT her ex-bf and to please NOT lump me in the same category with him.
by Hung over still rate this post as useful

reply to this thread