Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taiyaki Recipe ( 0------< 2007/4/28 00:05
I often see Taiyaki in anime and Japanese dramas....it's seemed so delecious...How does it taste, what's it's main component & how I can prepare it ?.?

Also,where can I buy the fish mould online ?.?
by Shery  

Taiyski 2007/4/30 23:11
For a recipe, see here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006051824265
Inside the taiyaki you will find lots of azuki beans.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

Types of Taiyaki 2007/5/1 12:23
It's like a Japanese cake. Eat it warm, you can get anko, shiro-anko, chocolate. Yes, it's very nice :)
by koan rate this post as useful

taiyaki 2007/5/2 22:37
I love taiyaki! The only ones I have had were filled with sweet red bean paste. This was in Osaka. It seems to be a winter specialty, in winter there were taiyaki stands on many busy streets. In summer, I only found it in shops inside malls.
I'm sure you can get the molds, try a google search.
by cf rate this post as useful

RE: 2007/5/3 02:03
Thanks everyone for your explination.....ANYONE knows where can I buy the mould online....??????????
by Shery rate this post as useful

Amazon.com 2007/5/3 02:22
Amazon.com has one shown but lists it as unavailable at this time. May be a good lead anyway:

http://www.amazon.com/Taiyaki-Japanese-Fish-Shaped-Cake-Maker/dp/B00065YBEU
by cf rate this post as useful

Re: cf 2007/5/5 06:08
thanx for the link but what I'm looking for is a direct link to by the pan rather waiting to the item to be available......anyone have an idea where can I find such a website

Amazon.co.jp 2007/5/8 23:15
You can find some pans on Amazon.co.jp. Search with word "たい焼き".
by nyanchuu rate this post as useful

Can be found in Korean Towns 2007/5/13 13:28
If you live in Orange County California, you can buy it at the Korean Town marketplace... The place, which has many other asian dishware, is called:

Kitchen Land
9580 Garden Grove Blvd # 110 Garden Grove, CA

It's $16.99 + tax.

I just got mine today... I was super elated and can't wait to use it...
by Kathy Nguyen rate this post as useful

Re: nyanchuu &Kathy Nguyen 2007/5/13 15:14
nyanchuu : the item can't be shipped outside japan...thanx 4 the link :)

Kathy Nguyen :How lucky you.....I wish I can get it....i don't live in US that's why if anybody can help me find any online site sell such a thing I will be so greatfull....

Oh yeah...you have to tell us about your first time with the pan....did it work with you...?.?

taiyaki maker found online 2008/2/27 17:54
by Haikeba rate this post as useful

reply to this thread