Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Moving With Military Husband to Ikwakuni 2007/5/24 01:04
My Husband and I have just been told there is a great chance for us to be stationed in Iwakuni soon. I have never been to Japan and dont really know what to expect. I am excited, yet extremely nervous at the same time! How different is the culture there? What is there to do? What are some things I should know or prepare myself for before going? Any advice would be great!!! Thank you!
by Rachel  

Best Place 2007/5/24 08:47
I'm in the Air Force at Misawa and love it. This is my 6th time here. Japan is a lot different than the States, but, Japan is the Best Country in the world. You'll love it too.
by DRE rate this post as useful

Hello from Iwakuni 2007/8/12 10:45
It is a small town but most everything you need can be found either on base or in nearest big city Hiroshima which is about 1.5 hour driving from Iwakuni base. If you have any child, you will love this peaceful town. I assume you are already here but I just thought I'd post a message. Enjoy Iwakuni :-)
by YR rate this post as useful

reply to this thread