Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wing Chun in Kobe-shi? 2007/6/26 19:31
Hello,

In a month's time I'll be living in Kobe city. I'm studying Wing Chun in the UK now and would like to continue. Does anyone know of a good Wing Chun dojo in the area, or perhaps something similar?

Thanks a lot
Ben
by Ben  

I teach Wing Chun 2008/1/28 20:52
Dear Ben

My name is Steve, and recently started a class in Namba Osaka. I have been teaching Wing Chun for 15 years. If your interested give an e-mail anytime.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sifu: Steve McGowan
by steve mcgowan rate this post as useful

wing chun 2008/1/31 09:22
Hi Steve.
Thanks for the reply. Please can you give me the details of the classes and the address. I'm a beginner by the way. If its cool I may bring a few friends who are interested too.
Cheers
Ben
by Ben rate this post as useful

contact info 2008/2/14 12:04
Hi Ben

Sorry for the slow responce. Here is my information if your still interested in having classes. Practice location: Saturdayin Namba from 3:00pm to 5:00pm. My numberis: 090-9049-8068. My e-mail addrass: stevetsuruinc@msn.com. Please contact me phone at least 24 hours before the class, so that we can make meeting arrangments. Thanks and hope to see you there.

Sifu: Steve McGowan

Can bring friends I would be honored 2008/2/19 09:44
Hi Ben

Sure it would be great if you brings friends. And the first class is free, so you are welcomed in fact I incourage you to as many questions that come to mind. Remember this is a new class, so mostly everyonre in the class are beginners, so don't feel pressured. It's all about learning a self defence and enjoying yourself at the same time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Steve

Haven't heard from you 2008/3/29 09:42
Hello Ben

I sent you a reply concerning the class info and address. We have changed the place of practice, but the time still remains the same accept it's 1 hour longer. I haven't heard from you since you first asked of Wing Chun being in Osaka, if your still interested give me an e-mail, and I will give you the new address. Hope to hear from you.

Sifu: Steve
by Steve rate this post as useful

reply to this thread