Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Baseball tickets 2007/7/15 11:47
I want to take my family to a baseball game in the Tokyo area next week when we're visiting. What is the best way to get tickets? Looks like the Yokohama team will be in town. Thanks.
by swami  

... 2007/7/16 09:59
I assume that you are mentioning about baseball games in TOKYO DOME.

Tickets can be purchased through online reservation, by phone or at ticket-handling agency's outlets.

Online reseravation is Japanese only.

These are outlets you can buy tickets :

Tokyo Dome ticket office
near Gate 22 of the Tokyo Dome Baseball Park

Ticket Bureau
1F of Kotsu Kaikan at Yurakucho

Subnard Playguide
Subnard Shopping Mall in Shinjuku

by J Lady rate this post as useful

baseball tickets 2007/7/16 12:34
Thanks for your response. I dont think either team will be playing in the Tokyo dome during our visit. We will have to go to Yokohama. Can I buy tickets at the stadium before the game?
by swami rate this post as useful

Yokohama Stadium 2007/7/16 18:18
OK. So, it's Yokohama Stadium.

Yes. You can buy tickets in advance.

If the stadium is close to you, go to the stadium. Ticket office is near the Main Gate.

You can also buy tickets at various "Play Guide" or "Ticket Shop" in Yokohama and Tokyo. One is on the ground floor of Sotesu Joinus at Yokohama Station. (next to post office)

Enjoy!
by J Lady rate this post as useful

Base Ball Match 2009/2/6 17:50
Is there any site where we can find the schedule of Base ball matches in Tokyo Dome OR Yokohama Stadium.
by Saurabh Singh Solanki (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread