Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokkaido JR Rail exchange at Narita 2007/7/17 15:05
I will arrive at Narita 07:30 hours. Can I exchange my Hokkaido JR Rail Pass at Narita ? I fly 2 days later from Haneda to Memanbetsu Airport, Hokkaido, which is not a place listed for exchange of JR passes. I need to do the exchange at Narita, Haneda or downtown Tokyo (i will stay at Shinjuku) bec I need to commence the Hokkaido JR Pass from Abashiri JR Station to Bibaushi/Biei station.
by huangsy  

... 2007/7/22 10:24
The official website states that the Hokkaido can be purchased at Narita Airport, but it does not list Narita Airport as a place to exchange your voucher against the actual pass, which I find strange. It seems to me that if you are able to buy a pass at Narita Airport, you should also be able to exchange the voucher there. But I cannot confirm.

The official website:
http://www2.jrhokkaido.co.jp/global/english/railpass/rail.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/2 17:51
Back from trip, purchased my Hokkaido Rail Pass at Narita Airport (office opened only at 9:30 am) and had it dated to commence 5 days after date of purchase.
by huangsy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread