Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita to Saitama 2007/7/17 23:40
Can I get from Narita to Saitama at 1900 by bus or should I go by train? If so which 1 Thanks!
by Sandie  

... 2007/7/22 10:47
Saitama is a large prefecture. I assume you want to go to Omiya in Saitama City.

There are direct airport bus to Omiya Station at:
18:20, 19:10, 20:05, 20:55 and 21:45

The one way trip takes about 2 hours and costs 2750 Yen

By train, you have a direct Narita Express to Omiya, departing the airport at 18:46. Other train connections can be looked up here:
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Narita to Saitama 2008/3/10 07:50
Hi,

I was planning on taking the Keisei bus from Narita to Omiya but I just read the website where it said that only one suitcase can be put under the bus.

I'm going to have 2 checked suitcases and one rolley carry-on.

Would it be more economical to send my luggage by delivery service and take a train than taking the bus and sending (via delivery service) whatever can't be put on the bus?

Thanks.
by Bus AND delivery service? rate this post as useful

... 2008/3/10 08:37
I'm going to have 2 checked suitcases and one rolley carry-on.

Depending on how full the bus is, they might be able to make an exception and take both of your suitcases. But I would not count on it.

Delivery fee for a suitcase is probably around 2000 yen per piece, so this is not going to be the most economical method, even if you were to take the cheapest train connection to Omiya.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Delivery 2008/3/10 09:42
Uji

I was checking some sites but because my Japanese isn't very good, I couldn't read everything.

Is it 2000 yen per piece?

I used ABC last year and I sent two pieces but according to my receipt, I only paid 2100 yen.

It could be that I only kept one receipt though.

by Bus AND delivery service? rate this post as useful

reply to this thread