Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Furukawa to Hiroshima 2007/7/24 00:46
We want to go from Furukawa to Hiroshima. Most of the train routings seem to take us all the way bacfk to Tokyo, but Nagoya seems more direct, although the connections between trains from Furukawa and the Nozomi to Hiroshima are problematic. I will be driving to Furukawa and wonder if it would be better to keep thte car and drive to Nagoya and take the Nozomi from there. Is that a reasonable drive and about how long would it take? Thank you.
by Jay  

... 2007/7/26 01:53
I assume you refer to Furukawa in Hida City, near Takayama. The town's railway station is named "Hida-Furukawa". You will need to enter the correct station name in order to get correct results from the online timetables. In case of Hyperdia, enter "Hidafurukawa":
http://grace.hyperdia.com/cgi-english/hyperWeb.cgi

I assume you have a rental car. Where did you pick it up? If you picked it up in Nagoya, I recommend to drop it off in Nagoya, since it is along the way and will save you the fee for dropping off a car at a different outlet.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread