Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I find the Harajuku girls? 2007/7/28 16:25
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it when I search.

I want to see the Harajuku Girls (Cosplayer/Goths/Loli etc.). I know I have to go to Harajuku on a Sunday for this, but I read something that said the bridge they hang out on has been opened to traffic so they've been moved on?

I want to know where I can find them, directions from Harajuku station would be awesome!

Thanks heaps,

Ruth.
by Ruth  

. 2007/7/30 02:46
I haven't read anything of the such, I'm not sure what traffic you can open it to, the road leads to the entrance of the Meiji shrine, plus theres two overhead pedestrian overpasses and the pavement isn't designed for vehicular traffic.

Last time I checked it is still there and people gather.

The area the people hang out is right next to Harajuku station, near the front entrance leading into the Meiji shrine complex.
by John rate this post as useful

they haven't moved 2007/7/30 07:21
Me too, I was there a few weeks ago and they were still there. That bridge is not likely to ever be opened to traffic as it leads to Meiji Shrine, which the general public are not allowed to drive up to.

by Sira rate this post as useful

Thank you! 2007/7/30 18:39
Thanks heaps, I'm going there on the day of my 22nd birthday, I'm so excited.

Thanks again for all your help.

R.
by Ruth rate this post as useful

reply to this thread