Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best Travel Agencies? 2007/7/31 00:07
Alright, I have researched and researched, but I still don't know, what are the best travel agencies for international flights from the US to Japan? I have tried JALPAK, but want to check out the competition. Any suggestions would be marvelous! Thanks!
by Brenna  

. 2007/8/2 11:02
I never use travel agencies, since I can usually find good deals direcly with the airline. But travel agencies such as Kintetsu International and JTB USA deal with travel to Japan. If you live in a major metropolitan area with a large asian community, some of the local travel agents might be able to find consolidator deals as well for you.
by John rate this post as useful

IACE 2007/8/2 13:50
IACE Travel is the best travel agency in my opinion.

http://www.iace-usa.com/index_us.htm
by chachi rate this post as useful

IACE 2007/8/2 20:23
I have used IACE several times and I also endorse them. However, I get the sense that their agents are very heavily loaded with work. They can be slow in responding, especially to e-mails. This doesn't mean you shouldn't use them, but I would recommend phoning rather than e-mail for arrangements, and don't expect a lot of personalized service. Have a good idea of what you want before you contact them, and be patient.

They saved me hundreds of dollars on air tickets on my last flight (over what I could have gotten through the airlines or someplace like Orbitz). I found the process a little frustrating, but in the end it was worth it.
by Uma rate this post as useful

yay! 2007/8/2 22:03
Thanks a bunch, I will definitely look into these. Its just so hard to sort through all the advertising on the web and figure out whats actually worth using. Thanks again!
by Brenna rate this post as useful

reply to this thread