Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

mercure hotel to shibuya 2007/7/31 02:09
hi im staying at the mercure hotel in ginza and im wondering how i can get to the shibuya crossings? ive looked and i cant seem to find a train line or way to safely get there and back in a day? Id be very gratefull if anyone could help :)
by thisguy  

. 2007/8/2 11:34
Walk to Ginza Station, take the Ginza Subway line from Ginza Station to Shibuya Station.
by John rate this post as useful

. 2007/8/2 11:37
Yes it is very much possible to do in one day, the trip from Ginza Station to Shibuya station is about 15 minutes ride.

Mercure hotel to Shibuya 2007/8/2 11:38
2 ways:
1-take the Ginza subway line from Ginza station, not far from the hotel, straight to Shibuya
1-walk to the Yurakucho station of the JR Yamanote Loop line (5 minutes walk from hotel) and get off at Shibuya. The advantage of the Loop line is that you can see the city and the station names are in both Japanese and English. the hotel staff will show you which way to go. i am sure that the hotel also has free maps..
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

. 2007/8/2 11:43
The advantage of the Loop line is that you can see the city and the station names are in both Japanese and English.

The Ginza line has signs and anncounments in english too.

reply to this thread