Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

gift for a vet? 2007/8/10 08:23
me again! i'm going to tokyo for the weekend (i'm from osaka) and i was just wondering what gift i can give to my dog's nice vet when i get home? she's still young probably late twenties or early thirties.
thanks!
by chihuahuamomma  

... 2007/8/10 10:13
Don't know the nature of the relationship but if it is not more than that between a vet and a customer, I would not buy something so expensive. How about a box of sweets so that she can share with her assistants at the hospital?
by J Lady rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/10 10:38
I don't know if this is popular everywhere, but when I used to live in Kansai, every time I went on a business trip to Tokyo my colleagues then asked me to buy sweets called "Tokyo banana" for them :) If you look around inside Tokyo stations, you will see many stalls/shops selling good "souvenir sweets" so to say.
I agree with J Lady about not buying anything expensive.
by AK rate this post as useful

thanks! 2007/8/14 22:00
thanks again j lady! my dog loves her to bits and he stays in her pet hotel whenever i'm away :)
by chihuahuamomma rate this post as useful

reply to this thread