Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lilo Stitch lifesize in DisneySea 2007/8/11 04:16
Hello

need your help disney fans, do u know if the character Stitch is in DisneySea Park because I really want to take a picture with him cause I heard that some characters are in the DisneyLand but are not in DisneySea, if anyone knows pls let me know. Thank you very much
by Andrew  

don't think so 2007/8/11 10:20
The character is used all over as a brand to promote the park and attractions, but I've never seen anyone in costume walking around as Stitch, if that's what you're asking.
by Isra rate this post as useful

thank u 2007/8/11 22:00
thank u very much for ur reply.. are there any merchandise u can buy of Stitch such as cute dolls and cups???

thank u
by Andrew rate this post as useful

Is the Pope Catholic? 2007/8/12 11:43
Andrew,

are there any merchandise u can buy of Stitch such as cute dolls and cups???

That's like asking whether you can buy Mickey Mouse merchandise at Disney Land...
Even our local 100 yen shop has Stitch and other Disney stuff.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

HAHA 2007/8/12 11:46
That's like asking whether you can buy Mickey Mouse merchandise at Disney Land...
Even our local 100 yen shop has Stitch and other Disney stuff.

hehe I'm just wonderring, I havent been to Japan before, I just want to know, I'm happy to know that Stitch is very popular and that I can get alot of stitch merchandise because in Canada where I live there are none.. thanks.. where is the best place to get stitch stuff then?? especially plush dolls
by Andrew rate this post as useful

Disney merchandise 2007/8/12 16:28
Andrew,

If it is just the merchandise you are after, then there is no need to go all the way to Disney Sea. As I said, even 100 yen shops have quite a range of Disney stuff (obviously only small items). There are Disney stores in Tokyo, which should have everything you want, and the toy departments of large department stores in Tokyo will also be good places to look.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

last year 2007/8/14 09:53
When I was there last year they had tons and tons of Lilo & Stitch merchandise. Lilo and Stitch seems to be more popular in Japan, than over here in the US. They have every Lilo and Stich thing that you can think of in Japan..even right down to little stitch ears that you can wear on your head. (I'm sure we have that in the US too).
by akz rate this post as useful

reply to this thread