Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Adachiya Inn, Bandai Azuma 2007/8/14 01:49
I am looking for Adachiya Inn located in the Bandai Azuma, Fukushima prefecture to make a hotel booking but cant find any info on the web. Please help if you know of any contact info for the Inn. BTW, please let me know if this is a good place to visit and is 2 days enough? Is there a better alternative to this place for a onsen. Thanks
by Roger Chow  

... 2007/8/14 09:26
In Takayu Onsen?
Then here you go :
http://www.secret-japan.com/onsen/show.php?selcode=126
by J Lady rate this post as useful

Adachiya Inn, Bandai Azuma 2007/8/14 11:22
Thank you. That was helpful. The web site are all in Japanese. Is there anyway to find out the rate and how to book for a stay there. Would you advise a foreigner like me to stay there? I heard this is a very popular inn but is there any other good alternatives just in case if this is too expensive or is fully booked. Thank you.
by Roger Chow rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/14 19:29
Double occupancy with toilet :
Sun-Fri 14850 yen/pp
Sat & day before holiday 16950 yen/pp

Scroll down this page and you'll see vacancy in August and September. October and onward is not shown on the net but reservation is possible 6 month in advance.

You can book/inquire by fax.
FAX 024-591-4246

by J Lady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread