Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where are the GAP stores? 2007/8/16 01:51
Where are GAP stores in Tokyo? I can find the list from their webpage, but can't read it.. =(

http://gap.co.jp/store/index.html
by Johanna  

... 2007/8/16 09:02
There are over 20 stores in Tokyo. Any preference with respect to location?
by Uji rate this post as useful

Lots of em 2007/8/16 12:22
A very easy to find one is on the corner of Meiji dori and Omotesando in Harajuku, across from LaForet- you can't miss it. Or in Shinjuku, on the ground floor of the Flags building right to the left of the South-East exit.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Gap 2007/8/16 13:28
Joanna, I feel like if you get here, go to one of the busy areas of Tokyo (e.g. Shinjuku, Shibuya) and ask, someone sooner or later would be able to tell you. They are all over the place in Tokyo. I know there is one at the Ameyokocho markets, basement-ish, at Ueno, and the one at Shibuya is next to a Uniqlo (which is another chain store that's gasp, cheaper than the GAP but perhaps has plainer designs) and the unmissable Parco buildings. It'll make a lot more sense once you get here. Good luck!
by Jon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread