Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan itinerary 2007/9/9 00:52
Hi,
I am planning a trip to Japan with my hubby and two kids.One aged 6 and the other 2 yrs old.We are going in the middle of Dec and my kids would love to see snow.We are actually planning to go Huis Ten Bosch(Nagasaki) first then Nagano(Ski resort) and a few days in Tyo.But seems like travelling to these places can be troublesome with kids.
Anyone can suggest some side trips and something fun for my kids .Not too much travelling and around 10days Itinerary in japan.Maybe few theme parks,a day or two at some good hot spring resorts.Hopefully they are able to enjoy and see snow during the winter season.
Please help...Thks
by Adrienne Lim  

... 2007/9/9 18:57
I recommend Disney Resort in Tokyo:
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/02.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

sorry 2007/9/9 19:36
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thank you 2007/9/9 23:35
Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion.But beside doing disneyland, where else can i go?Beside Tokyo,where is the next good destination since i am planning about 10days in Japan....Thks
by Adrienne Lim rate this post as useful

Planned itinerary 2007/9/9 23:49
Hope someone can help me to plan an itinerary about 10days.I can spend about 4-5 days in Tyo(Including disneyland).I have been to Tokyo a few times so no problem about that.Anyone can suggest a good Ryokan and hotspring out of Tokyo.I am travelling with two kids,so hopefully not to hectic.Thks again...
by Adrienne Lim rate this post as useful

National Children's Castle 2007/11/12 02:18
Your 2 yr old will love this place. It's like an indoor playground.
by hkeyes rate this post as useful

travel 2007/11/12 04:16
--------But seems like travelling to these places can be troublesome with kids.-------

Depending on where you are departing from to Japan, it would save you a lot of time and hassle if you make a point to arrive at Fukuoka airport (if not, to Kansai) which I believe is international airport and then depart from Narita back to your country following your visit in Tokyo. That would make your travel a lot smoother with young children in tow and saves you time.

------Anyone can suggest a good Ryokan and hotspring out of Tokyo.I am travelling with two kids,-------

As for snow, not sure whether there will be snow in Nagano at that time for you to see up close but here is a site you may want to look into for ryokan/onsen.
http://www.onsenexpress.com/site/display/displayregion.php?d...
Some of the hotels in Nagano have hot springs as well so be sure to look around on websites.

by cc rate this post as useful

Itinerario... 2007/11/12 10:42
Hello!!!. I am going to Tokyo On December 9, 2007. I will go to Japan with my father. I want to know which are the best places to be able to visit in 8 days. Also I want to know if someone can send me Tokyo's map (with the transport and others), but in English because but I do not understand in Japanesse. Thank you very much!!
by Juan Basualdo rate this post as useful

try this site 2007/11/12 15:22
---------send me Tokyo's map (with the transport and others), but in English because but I do not understand in Japanesse.----------

http://www.tokyometro.jp/e/index.html

This board is an expert on Tokyo so I'll leave that part to them but it would help to know what you like to do? Sight seeing?
by cc rate this post as useful

TYO train 2007/11/12 23:43
Hi,
I am pretty confused for the diff railway and subway in TYo.i was looking at the JR east railway lines and TYo Subway Metro lines.If i am a tourist and will be travelling to diff places like Ueno,Shibuya,Roppongi..etc.What kind of train passes should i get and which one is cheaper?
Thank you
by AD rate this post as useful

reply to this thread