Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hakone free pass 2007/9/9 12:30
Hi,
I will be arriving from kyoto to Odawara Station. After which, I will be taking the romance car from Hakone yumoto to Shijuku.
Which hakone free pass should i buy? The odawara one at 4400 yen or the 5500 yen kind? Can I book the romance car ticket at the Odawara station?

Thks
by elmo558  

... 2007/9/9 19:18
I will be arriving from kyoto to Odawara Station. After which, I will be taking the romance car from Hakone yumoto to Shijuku.

Will you be spending any time in Hakone? I will assume so.

Which hakone free pass should i buy? The odawara one at 4400 yen or the 5500 yen kind?

Neither! Assuming you will use enough transportation in Hakone to justify a pass' purchase, you should buy either the "Hakone Free Pass" for 4130 Yen or the "Hakone Weekday Pass" for 3410 Yen. Obviously, if the Weekday Pass is available during your visit, you should use it rather than the more expensive Weekday Pass. The availability is mentioned here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2358_008.html

You will have to buy the ticket for the romance car from Odawara to Shinjuku spearately.

Can I book the romance car ticket at the Odawara station?

Yes. At the Odakyu ticket counter of Odawara Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

thanks 2007/9/10 10:00
Thanks Uji....
by elmo558 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread