Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

super autobucks in tokyo? 2007/9/14 21:33
hi does anyone knows if theres a super autobucks in Tokyo??
that sells car accessories/parts etcetc
by kim  

... 2007/9/15 10:08
its spelled super autobacs
they have 8 stores in the tokyo area: Kashiwa, Chiba City, Tokyo BayEdo, Mitaka, Kodaira, Yokohama BaysideKanazawa, 246 Eda and Yokohama Minato Mirai.

check out their website for maps:

http://www.superautobacs.com/

by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

go to shinonome 2007/9/16 00:53
I recommend going to SA Tokyo Bay Shinonome.3538'31.34"N 13948'12.19"E.You can reach Shinonome station by rinkai lines.
by deniro rate this post as useful

been there done that 2008/1/21 15:43
Well i just got home from japan and went to Super Auto Bacs twice!! Last friday and on the monday.

HIGHLY recomend the one in Tokyo Bay. Its HUGE the list of cars kicking about in the carpark was worth the trip alone tbh! Good prices (as always) And DEAD easy to get there.

Mint's Directions..

Tokyo - Shin-Kiba (Keiyo Line)

In the station go through the gates and on your left there is another gate for a sep train line.

Shin Kiba - Shinonome. (NOT JR! Its like a Sep Line kinda like the Ginza - Costs 160yen IIRC)

Walk out Shinonome station with the 7/11 on your left, Walk to the end of the street, turn right and cross 2 roads and you'll see the HUGE autobacs sign!!!! I loved the place! ^^

My advice tho, follow those directions and you wont get lost. I asked 3 people and got told all totally diff things resulting in me having to spend ALOT of time messing about on trains i didnt need to go on not to mention on train tickets that werent JR.

Hope that helps!
by murraymint rate this post as useful

reply to this thread