Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinjuku New south Exit to Disneyland 2007/9/17 17:21
Hi,
I heard that there is bus service to Disneyland at the South exit in Shinjuku.How do i purchase for the bus tickets?And what timing do they depart from Shinjuku?

Thank you
adrienne
by AD  

... 2007/9/17 19:27
How do i purchase for the bus tickets?

At the bus terminal. It is not possible to make advance reservations.

And what timing do they depart from Shinjuku?

Departure times are:
6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40, 9:10 and 9:50
by Uji rate this post as useful

careful 2007/9/18 00:46
I noticed that you mentioned both south exit and new south exit from Shinjuku station in your posting. Be aware that both those exits exist, and that you need to know which one to use.
by Tay rate this post as useful

Where is new south exit 2007/9/18 00:50

Thks for the reply.Do u happen to have the map of new south exit?Where is it located?So this place got a bus terminal that i can buy the ticket on the spot?
by ad rate this post as useful

South exit 2007/9/18 00:53
Sorry...is south exit...Not new south exit...I mean where is South exit located?And the ticket counter is just there?Do u think is cheaper to travel to Disneyland from Shinjuku by train?I know it costs me around 800 yen by bus.
by ad rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/18 02:44
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/plan/access/s...

The New South Exit or South Exit you can get it from there, logically, its located on the southern part of the station.

It is possible to travel by train and there are many routes, one is all by JR but requires a bit of a transfer at Tokyo Station to the Keiyo line but is only 380yen, another is by JR to Osakai, through service onto the Rinkai Line at Osaki to ShinKiba, then transfer to Keiyo Line at ShinKiba to Maihama Station. That costs 690yen, this route actually involves fewer walking then a Keiyo line transfer at Tokyo station, but it is more expensive. Either case travel time is the same

At Maihama Station you'll need to pay a little extra for the Tokyo Disney Monorail to get to disney from Maihama.

by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread