Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hair Braiding 2007/9/17 18:17
Is there anyone in the yokohama/yukosuka area that can braid african american hair? thank you
by MC  

Hair in Japan 2007/9/17 22:38
If you can get onto the base in yokosuka, there are probably people there that can do hair.

If not, you can try Room 806 or 4/U Beauty Salon (http://www.room806.com/). Both are located in Tokyo and have the same owner. I went to 4/U the three years I was in Tokyo. I had my hair braided an twisted by the same person and she did a great job.

If you're going to Japan soon then try to get free magazines like Tokyo Classifieds or Metropolis...they sometimes have ads for places that braid hair. There are a lot of Japanese shops that do hair braiding but I don't know if they work with African-American hair or just Japanese hair (plus it may be a problem if you don't speak much Japanese or they don't speak much English).
by Banna rate this post as useful

reply to this thread