Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how could i say? 2007/9/25 15:11
Hello,
this may not be something thats usually done,but due to some circumstances i feel it may be necessary.i want to tell/explain to my friend that she is
''a very special friend in my life(i.e to me)'' and
''there is no one else with whom i have such a good friendship.''
i speak japanese,but for the sake of tact etc i need your help!many thanks. Ps,im a girl too:)
by friendship translation  

,,, 2007/9/25 17:51
''a very special friend in my life(i.e to me)'' and
''there is no one else with whom i have such a good friendship.''

it woulde be something like

anata wa watashi no jinsei no nakade tokubetsu taisetsu-na shinyuu desu.(soshite)
kon-nani shitashiku-shite iru hito wa hoka ni imasen
by im rate this post as useful

Please help me 2007/9/25 17:57
Please can you translate these sentences? It is very important for me...

I AM SORRY WHAT I HAVE DONE!
EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT.
I STILL LOVE YOU AND I STILL HOPE WE BELONG TOGETHER...

Thank you...
by aneta rate this post as useful

again... 2007/9/25 18:09
I AM SORRY WHAT I HAVE DONE!
EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT.
I STILL LOVE YOU AND I STILL HOPE WE BELONG TOGETHER...

gomen-nasai watashi ga shiteshimatta koto, subete min-na watashi ga waruin- desu anata no koto (mochiron) mada aishite imasu. ( mata isshyo ni) yatte ikeru koto wo negatte imasu...

... 2007/9/25 18:18
Thank you very much....
arigatou gozaimashita.
by ANETA rate this post as useful

How could I say 2007/9/25 18:33
How could I say "Do you count with me in a future?"
Thanks
by K.K. rate this post as useful

mm,,, i want to be told ,too.. 2007/9/26 18:21
"Do you count with me in a future?"

anata wa watashi tono syourai wo kangaete-kurete imasuka?

i hate this ! 2007/9/26 19:21
well, i'm few months in japan, what i hate most is, while talkin, someone say something silly, some other person can smack him/her on the head!this is very common as i noticed. this happened also to me when i used wrong word (it wasn't coursing or something like that) but since i'm still learning japanese i happen to use not right word. my saying could sound pretty stupid, but it is not reason for smacking anybody! i felt so humiliated...i would like to know how to say :"never do it again to me" and "i cannot tolerate such behaviour (this smacking)"
by Angela rate this post as useful

To Angela, 2007/9/26 20:23
Angela,

Though I know the people who smack you mean it friendly/jokingly, I understand how bad that feels. Since the people who do it think nothing of it (I suppose), I would recommend adding a phrase or to to explain: "You might be smacking me just light-heartedly, but it makes ME feel very bad, so please don't do it anymore."

- Karui kimochi de tataite iru no kamo shirenai kedo, watashi wa totemo iyana kimochi ni naru kara, mou shinaide.
- Joudan de mo, tataku no wa yamete. (Even as a joke, stop hitting me.)

If you want something a bit sharper, right on the spot:
- Mou tatakanaide! (Don't hit me any more!)
- Mou yamete! (Stoooop!)

...all in informal speech, because I assume those are meant for your buddies.
by AK rate this post as useful

AK, best wishes to you 2007/9/26 20:51
thanks a lot! yeah i believe that it supposed to be joke, nevertheless shocked me a little. thanks to you now i can explain properly to them what i mean. ;)
BTW except that incident, i love being in Japan very much! i have here really nice time.
by Angela rate this post as useful

reply to this thread