Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Traveling to Japan, help needed 2007/9/26 20:38
Hi everyone,

I am in stuck a little and need your help guys and girls.

I want to travel to Japan in Christmass day alone for 2 weeks. I want to go for holiday there, and I was thinking when I get there, I would take a hotel to stay but here is the problem and I don't know which is better for me, I want a hotel to have a HotSpring I mean as baths in very hot water, I want to try it I always been interested to feel it, it doesn't matter if its a modern hotel or new, but I would be happy if they have hotbaths with it.

Second problem is I am having is where is most place is to go and relax myself for 2 weeks, I mean not just relaxing but also getting in morning visiting Gardens or parks, or even a festival.

Third thing is I am having problem is how busy people are in Japan?

I mean I have a friends few in Japan but they always busy and if I go there they might be busy all the time. Its really hard to go out alone by myself isn't it?

The last is I want to enjoy myself as modern Japanese cultures and traditions when I go to Japan, its most interested me alot.

Thats it!! I hope I get the answers^^ thank you!

by Babri  

Japan 2007/9/27 01:38
of course you can do lots of stuff in Japan alone. don't you do stuff alone in your own country? same when travelling.
all the questions you ask are covered in japan-guide.com (you have to look at the various headings, pages etc.)and printed guidebooks. your questions are too vague. you must do your own research first based on what you really like and you obviously also need to learn a lot more about Japan. Did you noticed that this forum answer more specific questions like how long to go from A... to Y.. by train, what track does train 134 to Z....leaves from.. is hotel BDC..good? that type of thing. You will enjoy your vacation more if you find out stuff yourself first.
by Red frog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread