Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinkansen announcement jingle ringtone? 2007/9/27 12:55
Hi,

I have travelled twice to Japan. I did not carry any recording device during those trips to record sounds of Japan. I still remember the beautiful chimes / jingles on the shinkansen train. I can still hear them inside my head but unfortunately I can't sing them or note them down nor can I go again to Japan to record them.

I do not want to forget beautiful Japan. Can someone please point me to some website where I can get mp3 / wav files for Shinkansen jingles / chimes? I wish to make them as my mobile ringtones.

Please help ....

Regards,
Mandar
by Mandar  

... 2007/9/27 21:53
I don't know the website where you can get mp3/wav files of shinkansen chimes but you can just enjoy listening to all of them here:

http://www.hassya.net/shanai/tec.php
by mica rate this post as useful

Midi 2007/9/29 06:57
If you don't mind the midi sound (I don't know how the real ones sound) you can always use a program like audacity (google search audacity) to record them to wav or mp3 or find a midi converter program.
by TheRage800 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread