Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sega arcade buildings in Tokyo? 2007/10/1 16:02
I have been to Club Sega in Akihabara and read there was a Sega arcade in Ikebukuro. Does anyone know how many Sega arcades there are and their locations? Basically I'm looking for huge aracdes in Tokyo. Thank you
by Kris Byberg  

Odaiba 2007/10/1 18:05
I think there's one at Decks in Odaiba
by Amelia rate this post as useful

No need to look 2007/10/2 03:03
The Sega Club and SegaGigo in Akihabara are great. There are many Club Sega's all around Tokyo but they are all similar.

Sega World out in Odaiba is a theme park style arcade. Its got attractions and super high end game cabiinets. Not the best arcade for pure gaming, but a completely other kind of expirience. Worth the trip and admission.
by drj rate this post as useful

arcades 2007/10/2 06:46
There are a lot in the Kabukicho area of Shinjuku, pretty large too. I visited Ikebukuro once and I noticed in one area, around the Tokyu Hands Ikebukuro, just handfuls and handfuls of arcades all in that area. It was kind of ridiculous. Shibuya also has a Sega arcade I think in the Dogenzaka street area to the left of 109.
by Jon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread