Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kanazawa;Shir-go;Takayama,Matsumoto trip 2007/10/2 03:15
I am scheduling the last part of my tour in November. Please can anyone help and suggest me the best solution as concerns transfers
13 morning leaving from Kyoto
Kyoto - Kanzawa (by train about 2 hours)
Night in Kanazawa
14 morning bus Kanazawa-Shirakawa-go
afternon bus to Takayama
I found the web site of Nouhi bus...but in Japanese..besides I read on forum that i cannot carry my luggage during the trip and i would like to make reservation to be sure to have a seat.
night in Takayama
15 visit of Takayama
After that I would have loved to visit Matsumoto (i saw there is a bus which takes about two hour)..same problem as before! and Tsumago/Magone (are they worth to be seen?)
Last days I should still vsit Hakone/Mt Fuji (better on my way back to tokyo or one day tour from Tokyo?
thanks everybody!
by Laura73  

... 2007/10/3 15:26
besides I read on forum that i cannot carry my luggage during the trip and i would like to make reservation to be sure to have a seat.

Where did you read that?

The buses have a lugagge room for luggage. And the buses seldomly gets booked out. You should be able to purchase the tickets just before departures. For peace of mind, I recommend to buy the tickets the day before after arrival in Kanazawa or to reserve by phone (0577-32-1688).

and Tsumago/Magone (are they worth to be seen?)

Yes, they are worth it if you have the time.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/3 15:26
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread