Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Staying in Osaka or Kyoto 2007/10/3 23:18
I am traveling to Japan in Dec. I will have about four nights to explore the Kanasi region.

I am thinking about making kyoto or Osaka my base.Ideally I would like accomodation near a JR line for two people for less then 12000 yen a night. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I did find a site where you can rent apartments by the day. Mansion Osaka at otemae or shinsaibashi inn. Has anyone stayed at either of these places?

Also what are the best day trips to take from Osaka or Kyoto.I am intrested in a little bit of everything.

Thank You
by Janet  

... 2007/10/4 10:19
If you plan to take sidetrips to Hiroshima or other places along Shinkansen, I suggest you to stay in Kyoto. As both local trains and Shinkansen depart from the same station (Kyoto station). In Osaka, Shinkansen do not stop at Osaka station but at a different station (Shin-Osaka station).
by JLady rate this post as useful

Kyoto gets my vote 2007/10/4 14:12
by TravelToJapan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread