Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

"Ninja Akasaka" a ninja izakaya 2007/10/10 10:41
I read "Ninja Akasaka" a ninja izakaya as a fun place to eat in Tokyo. Looks an intriguing place to eat. I have two teenage kids who would love to eat there.

Can anyone tell me more about their experience at the restaurant and what food they tried. Has anyone taken photos of their time at the restaurant.

Will be in Tokyo in late December - will I need to book?
by cj  

ninja 2007/10/10 14:13
I went there two weeks ago because I had heard it was really cool- the atmosphere was fun, but it was overpriced and the food was tiny! For four people we ended up spending around $130, without drinking. There was only enough on the plates for each person to literally have one bite, so after we had to go to another restaurant and eat a real meal, because everyone was hungry! If you total up the two restaurant bills we probably spent around $50 each!

The other theme restaurants in Tokyo, like Alcatraz and Lockup are a better deal.
by Mel rate this post as useful

ninja restaurant 2007/10/11 08:10
Just a bit further down is a post with a lot 100 answers on the same topic- check that one out for info.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Im ninja 2007/10/29 01:06
Thanks for your question. I can be the best answerer coz currently im working for there. Actually, for me also, Ninja restaurant's foods are bit expensive. I have to admit that. However, I can be really confident to say that Ninja's foods are much more delicious than other entertainment restaurant. Usually, Japan's so called "entertainment restaurant"'s food's quality is not good. People can have fun times there, but not by foods. But, Ninja is different. We are very confident not only foods but also service. So, why not try NINJA restaurant?? You can find out how we are great when you come.

If you,or other visiters, have any question, tell me!
by Shoot rate this post as useful

I will try it for New Year's Eve 2007/12/1 05:04
Well, for us, a group of 5 (2 teenage boys), this will be fun. But from all reviews I read, indeed, this place is steep. But I think we can be humble for the next few days and have only Ramen meals to make up the money lost. P.S. to: IM NinJa, since you work there, will you book us a room for 5 on Dec 31st, New Year's Eve? Around 10:30pm?
Please reply if you can do so. Thanks. Kirinarts.
by John Zee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread